Transport

GMS Transport Fee
Sr. No Route 2022-23(Two Way)
Yearly Fee Monthly Fee
1 Garhoud nearby areas 3,800 380
2 Rashidiya, Karama, Oud Metha 5,100 510
3 Hor Al Anz, Al Muteena, Hamriya, Deira, Abu Hail 5,500 550
4 Al Qusais, Mirdif, NadAl Hamar, Jafiliya, Trade Center, Bur Dubai, Satwa, Al Twar, Al Badia, International City, Sharjah Al Nahda, Business Bay,Downtown Dubai, Jumeirah, Sahara Center, Muhaisnah, Al Taawun Sharjah, Al Majaz Sharjah, Al Warqa, Al Khan Sharjah, Al Nahda Dubai, NadAl Sheba 6,000 600
5 Al Khawaneej, Al Quoz, Silicon Oasis, Sharjah Rolla, Umm Suqueim, Knowledge Village 6,300 630
6 TECOM or Barsha Heights, Springs, Greens, Ajman, Dubai Marina, Media City, Meadows, Jumeirah Lake Tower, Palm Jumeirah, Al Barsha 6,500 650
7 Jebel Ali, Gardens, Discovery, Jumeirah Village, Sports City, IMPZ, DIP 6,800 680


Payment Option

• Monthly payment [10 Months] can be done through Cheque, the date should be dated before 10th of every month.

• For transport seat booking Parents to pay 10% of the Annual transport fee for next year by 31st July 2022. Remaining 90% to be paid before 10th October 2022 via PDC, Card or Cash.


Forms to be submitted

• All required and fully completed Transport Contract.

• Registration Form.

Please send a copy of the signed forms to transport@grammarschool.ae and administrator@grammarschool.ae please retain a photocopy of the document for future reference.

© 2022 All Rights Reserved | Grammar School | Powered by Jasper Micron