Transfer Certificate

For students withdrawing from the school, parents must apply online thirty (30) days prior to the last day of attendance. 

The following process outlined by the KHDA will apply:  

  • 1.  Fill in the Application Form for a Transfer Certificate (TC) and submit it to the school.

  • 2.  Make the KHDA payment of AED 120 to the school for the TC to be duly attested, and upon payment, submit the receipt to the Admissions Department. 

  • 4.  Submit the TC to the new school. 

© 2022 All Rights Reserved | Grammar School