If your child has passed the Interview Session conducted at school, you will be required to provide a complete set of documents mentioned below to proceed with the admission formalities. Please note that, until all the documents are provided and the relevant fees are paid (within the stipulated time frame) your child’s admission is not confirmed.
- 2 Passport size photographs
- 1 Copy of birth certificate
- 1 Copy of passport biography page of the child & parents/ guardians
- 1 Copy of residence visa page (Overseas applicants please submit once issued)
- 1 Copy of the child’s & parents/ guardians Emirates Identity card
- 1 Copy of last full end of year report and latest Mid Term report
- Transfer/Leaving Certificate (to be supplied should a place be offered) – Attested if student is from other Emirate or outside UAE (only for students from Year 2 and upwards)
- 1 Copy of Vaccination Card for FS2 and Year 1 only
* If the student is transferring from another Emirate then the Transfer Certificate should be attested by the Education Authority of that particular Emirate. (For Year 2 and above)
* Overseas students are required to provide the transfer certificate attested by the following authorities.
(For Year 2 and above)
- By the school
- Ministry of Education/Board
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the home country.
- UAE Embassy in the home country or the relevant home country consulate in Dubai.
- UAE Ministry of Foreign affairs in Dubai.