- Parents are expected to
Provide the school with copies of all medical, psychological or educational assessments or reports before entry to the school. Such materials are a prerequisite in enabling us to provide the best education for your child. Failure to disclose any such information, including the deliberate withholding of information, may result in your child not making the expected progress in school
- Parents will be asked to withdraw their child if, in the professional judgment of the principal and the child’s teachers, and after consultation with the parents and with the student (where appropriate), the school suspects that such vital information about special needs has been deliberately withheld.
Admission forms will not be accepted without submission of complete documents.
Only fully authenticated registrations are followed up for Admissions.
- The registered candidates will be called for the CAT 4 test for Year 2 (6.2 years of age) to Year 10 and interview for the FS 2 to Year 1.
- The CAT 4 test is a general knowledge and it is an online test.
- For the Year 11 and Year 12 admission is based on the IGCSE/GCSE result subject for the approval of the Vice Principal
- *Note: (Attending the Admission test will not confirm the admission)
- Based on the result of the CAT 4 test, the admission procedure is processed (Interview may also follow on successful clearance of Admission Test).
If the admission is not confirmed within prescribed time limit given by Registrar after the date of admission test result declaration, it will be discarded and admission will be denied.